2010 ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERS
Platinum Sponsor - $1000 - OCOM - Oregon College of Oriental Medicine - http://www.ocom.edu/
Gold Sponsor - $500 - Far East Summit -http://www.fareastsummit.com/
Far East Summit seeks to share with our culture a view from the summit—a clearer awareness of the Original Medicine that is within each of us. Our authentic Chinese herbal formulas empower practitioners and individuals with effective choices for enhancing care and recovering natural health.
The use of herbs has been the cornerstone of Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 4,000 years. Far East Summit unites this traditional wisdom with modern techniques to create quality herbal products as innovative as they are authoritative.
Silver Sponsors - $250 - National College of Natural Medicine - http://www.ncnm.edu/
Exhibitors - $100
- Mass Mutual - Linsey Huynh - http://www.massmutual.com/ - Mass Mutual provides answers to your insurance needs when it comes to Disability Income Protection and Business Overhead Insurance.
- Classical Pearls - http://www.classicalpearls.org/ - A selection of high quality single herbs and complex alchemical formulas by the Classical Pearls Herbal Formulas product line. Created by Dr. Heiner Fruehauf.
- Cascade Acupuncture Seminars - http://www.cascadeacupunctureseminars.com/
- People's Herbs, Inc. - http://www.peoplesherbs.com/ - Your local source for quality herbs, needles and practice supplies since 1999.
- Golden Flower Chinese Herbs - http://www.gfcherbs.com/ - Golden Flower Chinese Herbs strives to provide quality herbs and acupuncture supplies to licensed healthcare professionals. Our goal is to serve practitioners’ needs through offering our products at a fair price and providing excellent customer service before and after the sale.