Organizational Membership Program
The OAAOM welcomes community organizations, clinics and corporations who support acupuncture and the full spectrum Traditional East Asian practices including bodywork, nutrition and herbal medicine. The OAAOM Organizational Membership Program offers opportunities for exposure through email, print and event marketing. We encourage our sponsors to interact and build relationships with our members and supporters in ongoing ways through social media and live events.
If you are interested in becoming an Organizational Member, please review the following information.
- Choose your Level of Support
- Complete the 2013 Conference Sponsor Agreement. If you want to reserve a table at the 2013 Spring Conference, please indicate with your payment.
- Submit Payment - Use your credit card, mail a check or request a payment invoice.
- Email email@example.com with marketing materials
- Enjoy member benefits
- More information - 2013 Organizational Membership Program PDF
Levels of Support
- Jade Level Member – $10,000
- Gold Level Member - $5,000
- Silver Level Member - $2,000
- Pearl Level Member - $1,000
- Bronze Level Member - $500
- Bamboo Level Member - $250
- Business Level Member - $100
- Aptil 14, 2013 – Annual Spring Conference
- October 24, 2013 – AOM Day Community Event
- February 7, 2013 – Chinese New Year Silent Auction
Benefits - 2013 Organizational Membership Benefits
- Website Placement – create different types of exposure for your company
- Account Profile – all of your company, contact and FAQ information in one place for members
- Email Publications – showcase your company through your logo, articles and event listings
- Print Publications – we’ll include your logo and marketing materials in our print publications and mailers
- Social Media – through comments, likes and tags, reach our members through their social networks and increase the presence of your company’s story
- Annual Events – choose the right amount of exposure between announcements, auction items, a company booth and print marketing
- Member Gatherings – meet our members and our community at a vendor table, share your flyers, demonstrate your products and get mentioned at gatherings
Silent Auction Donations
Gift certificates and services are just a few ways your business can participate and gain recognition. Donations will be acknowledged in our printed program, highlighted in our live auction and acknowledged throughout the event. Our attendees and supporters will see your business as a generous supporter of the Oregon AOM community. Complete the 2013 Silent Auction form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org